Here is some useful advice to help you keep your account secure:
- A strong password is at least 8 characters long (the longer the better).
- Use a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and punctuation marks.
- Do not use the same password for all your website accounts.
Microsoft provides a useful tool for testing a password's strength - give it a try:
- We will never ask for your password in an email or any other way - never share it with others.
- Be aware of the risks of using an unsecured (open) Wi-Fi connection, e.g. free Wi-Fi connections offered in restaurants and airports.